DVD Guitar Instruction
Classical Guitar Sprezzatura is a DVD guitar lesson for guitar players of any style who wish to either learn fingerstyle guitar techniques or to improve their fingerstyle guitar playing. This is a technique video and focuses primarily on the right hand not teaching songs.
* But I don’t play classical. Many aspiring players may not realize that lots of the greatest rock, blues, or jazz guitarists started with classical because of it’s incredibly comprehensive technique arsenal. One can learn the technique and play any style of song. This guitar tutorial is a perfect foundation to any guitar style be it jazz, flamenco, classical, blues or for even the rock guitarist who wants to work on rock ballads.
* Dr. Mark Switzer demonstrates the foundational right hand techniques typically found in classical guitar, breaks each down very simply and then provides the student with exercises designed to perfect each technique for use with any style of music.
* What makes this guitar instructional DVD lesson different? Our camera shows the right hand technique of the rest stroke and free stroke from the student's perspective which makes the material far easier to absorb. This guitar tutorial also focuses on teaching the foundational techniques instead of teaching licks or a single song. It therefore teaches how to play the guitar well rather than how to play a single song.
* A solid value. For the price of a DVD, the guitar student obtains multiple guitar lessons that can be paused and rewound as many times as they want to really see the technique accurately.
* But I’m a guitar teacher. This guitar tutorial also serves as a wonderful supplement for a guitar instructor to use with their students to address fingerstyle basics with incredibly efficient and effective technique. Basic exercises are also shown to aid in the development of the techniques.
* What makes Mark qualified? The guitar techniques presented in this DVD are not just the product of Mark's 40 plus years with the classical guitar but rather it is a continuance of a long tradition which he learned from maestro Pepe Romero and from his father Celedonio Romero, who worked with Daniel Fortea, who was a pupil of Francisco Tarrega, the "father of the modern guitar."
* But I don’t know how to read music. This DVD lesson does not require the student to read music. Every technique and exercise given is broken down in great detail.
* Why bother learning a solid technique? I only want to learn a song. Once the guitarist learns an efficient, solid basic technique there are many benefits such as…
· More difficult pieces can be learned more quickly and more easily
· The performer feels less fatigue
· The music can flow unimpeded from thought to fingers
· The audience can also enjoy the performance from a visual aspect
When sold by Amazon.com, this product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.