Ex054~L How to Play Guitar – Guitar Lessons for Beginners ~ Lead Part
Ex038~1 How to Play Guitar – Guitar Lessons for Beginners Book 1
5 Essential Strumming Patterns – Beginner Guitar Lessons
Ex054~R How to Play Guitar – Guitar Lessons for Beginners ~ Rhythm Part
PINK FLOYD – Comfortably Numb – Guitar Lesson – Very Easy!!
Adult beginner violinist – 2 years progress video
how to play "Comfortably Numb" first guitar solo by Pink Floyd | David Gilmour lesson tutorial
Top 10 Simple Guitar Riffs
Free Guitar Lesson: 5Add9 power chords – Progressive Metal
Ex011 Flute Lessons for Young Beginners ~ Progressive
Teach yourself how to play guitar with our easy electric guitar lessons for beginners.
***Comes with online access to free audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band.***
"A really awesome book. I bought an Electric Guitar years ago, but even basic things were difficult to master until I used this book. I highly recommend it." – Ben Perry, San Dimas CA
Progressive Electric Guitar contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great guitar player – in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson electric guitar tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of electric guitars. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the guitar is required to teach yourself to learn to play guitar from this book.
• How to play electric guitar chords and how to play electric guitar solos
• How to play electric guitar chords for beginners and rhythm guitar strumming patterns
• How to play electric guitar notes and beginner guitar scales used in lead guitar solos, riffs and licks
• All the fundamental techniques of electric guitar playing
• Practical guitar theory for learning how to read guitar music for beginners and how to read guitar tabs for beginners
• How to tune a guitar
• Electric guitar tips and electric guitar tricks that every player should know when learning guitar including the use of the volume and tone controls, the pickup selector switch, effects and amplifier settings
• Shortcuts for how to learn electric guitar fast by getting the most from guitar practice sessions
Contains everything you need to learn how to play guitar today.
• Progressive step-by-step easy guitar lessons written by a professional guitar teacher
• Easy-to-read guitar music, guitar chords for beginners and easy guitar tabs for beginners
• Full color photos and diagrams
• 130+ electric guitar exercises, guitar chord progressions, guitar riffs, guitar licks, lead guitar solos and popular easy guitar songs for beginners in classic rock guitar and blues guitar styles
• Jam along band backing tracks for practicing your guitar improvisation
Beginner guitar lessons have never been this easy for anyone who wants to learn how to play a guitar, fast.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's electric guitar lessons for beginners are used by students and guitar teachers worldwide to learn how to play the guitar. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted guitar lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of music instruction books that cover many different instruments and styles in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality music education resources.
- File Size: 7405 KB
- Print Length: 211 pages
- Publisher: LearnToPlayMusic.com; 1 edition (April 29, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 29, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00K7UI0N2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled