Mugig Clip-on Tuner for Guitar, Ukulele, Bass With LCD Display
Acoustic Guitar Tuner, Top 10 Collection // New & Popular 2017
Bass Guitar Tuner, Top 10 Collection // New & Popular 2017
General Accessories – Tuning, Top 10 Collection // New & Popular 2017
Mugig T-1 is a chromatic music instrument tuner, also supports multiple adjusting modes of guitar, bass, violin and ukulele.
This clip-on design receiver is excellent for adjusting your tools by disregarding the history sound, which feels your musical tool's vibration as opposed to utilizing sound.
– Quality environmental-friendly ABS used, Scientific style with charming handiwork guarantee no break in use.
– Low malfunctioning price of less than 0.1%, which is much far below the market for digital products.
– Perfect for string tools like acoustic/classical/electric guitar, bass, violin, ukulele, mandolin, banjo.
– Small dimension, nonetheless with incredibly brilliant & huge LCD show, which has 38% greater view than common tuner on the marketplace.
– Orange display on the right shows sharp note, on the left indicates flat note. Eco-friendly shows the correct note.
– Very simple to operate, only one button controls everything: switch on/ off as well as setting tuning modes according to your instruments.
– Thick & detachable quality silicon pad on the clip fits well on the headstock of your tool without damaging its coating.
– The tuner head transforms 360 degrees for any kind of examining angle for your easy analysis.
– Battery consisted of, auto off for no signal detected for 5 minutes to conserve power.
– Tuning variety: A0( 27.5 Hz) ~ C8( 4186Hz).
– Tuning scale: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele.
– Precision: 1Cent.
– A4: 430Hz- 450Hz.
– Color: Black.
– Power Supply: 3V( CR2032 lithium battery consisted of).
– Demensions: 1.34( W) x1.46( D) x1.89( H) inch.
– Weight: 0.06 pound.
1 x T-1 Tuner.
1 x user handbook.
1 x coin battery.
All products we sells could be altered and also refunded in six months. if you have any type of troubles. Pls don't hesitate to call us.