New NS Pulse II basses add updated colors and wood choices to the Spector NS Pulse Series and are available in four-, five- and six-string models.
Spector Musical Instruments expands its NS Pulse series of basses with the introduction of NS Pulse II instruments, which include several new colors and wood choices, as well as a six-string model. These premium basses are designed to provide a comfortable playing experience for all players, featuring a three-dimensionally carved body that is a trademark of the Spector brand and represents the core of Spector’s iconic design.
New four- and five-string models are available in three durable matte finishes (Black Stain, Black Cherry and Ultra Violet). Six-string models are available in Black Stain only. NS Pulse II basses feature a highly figured quilted maple top and swamp ash body paired with a three-piece roasted maple bolt-on neck, complete with a Macassar ebony fingerboard. The roasting process results in a neck that provides enhanced stability & resonance, while the Macassar ebony fingerboard ensures clear note definition and projection.
These models are also equipped with EMG active pickups and TonePump Jr. pre-amp, a combination that yields a range of impressive and aggressive noise-free tones. Additional features include a locking bridge, illuminating side dots and a custom 12th-fret inlay.
- Four- and five-string NS Pulse II basses available in Black Stain, Black Cherry and Ultra Violet matte finishes
- Six-string NS Pulse II basses available in Black Stain matte finish only
- Swamp ash body with quilted maple top
- 3-piece roasted maple neck; bolt-on
- Macassar ebony fingerboard
- 34-inch scale length on four-string; 35-inch on five- and six-string
- Spector 12th-fret inlay, illuminating side dots
- Active pickups: EMG P/J (four-string), EMG 40DC (five-string), EMG 45DC (six-string)
- Spector TonePump Jr. pre-amp
- Black hardware
Spector: NS Pulse II
From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web